Karelia winter escape
- Escape from dull Moscow winters to enjoy the enchanting winter landscape
- Stay in a cozy cottage hidden in the pine forest
- Discover the authentic Karelian village
- Meet the friendliest husky dogs and take a 3km sleigh ride
- Have fun riding the snowmobile through the Karelian forest
Tour cost: 35300 rub per person in a party of 4, 43500 rub per person in a party of 2
Tour duration: 2 days/1 night
Tour available: Mid-December - March
Day 1 Karelian village and friendly dogs9 am Meet your guide at Petrozavodsk railway station
After a quick stop on the Onego lake, your guide will take you to a traditional Karelian village. Kinerma is a cozy old village which has been preserved almost intact since the 19th century.
After lunch, we'll transfer you to Karjala park hotel. It is a perfect place to escape from busy city life and enjoy the unity with nature. Scandinavian-style chalets stay in the depth of the pine forest, Chuya River is flowing below.
Evening in the hotel at leisure
Day 2 Full-day snowmobile tourThe tour is an ideal way to appreciate the beauty of Karelian winter forest and get the brightest emotions.
Following the 70 km route you will ride through snowy forest trails past frozen rivers and lakes, and admire the sparkling snow of Karelian winter. We’ll enjoy a hearty lunch by the fire.
In the evening we’ll transfer you back to Petrozavodsk. Overnight train to Moscow.