Bridgetomoscow. Main page

Terms and Conditions

BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Bookings are made on our website via the “book now” button, email, or by phone.

After final agreement has been reached on dates and the range of services the client will be sent an invoice.

To book one of the tours, 20% deposit is required at the moment of booking. The deposit can be transferred by secure electronic payment system. We accept VISA and MasterCard. The remaining 80% of the tour cost has to be transferred not later than 30 days before the beginning of the tour.

CANCELLATION TERMS
If the tour is cancelled 31 or more days before the tour date, a fee equal to 10% of the package will be charged.

If the tour is cancelled 30 days or less before the tour date or no-show- a fee equal to 20% of the package will be charged.

If the tour is cancelled less than 3 days before the tour a fee equal to 100% will be charged.
Top Moscow and Russia tours